Getting the Best Positioning
- Acquire best positioning among all insurance companies in publications with which the client is not one of the dominant spenders
- Negotiated with publications to meet and exceed the client’s positioning requirements in every issue selected (Chubb is to be placed in the first third of the book [at most], right hand page, opposite full editorial) and conveyed the importance of adhering to these guidelines
- Year after year we continue to lower rates and increase savings, even though budgets have remained flat, saving over $1.5 million in 2013.
- Understand and promote Chubb’s highly specialized lines of insurance (Fine Arts and Classic Car) and their extremely specific target demographics
- Researched, identified and selected the most well-respected and affluent publications for the client’s specialized lines and negotiated the best possible rates and positioning for the client
- Received a 100% delivery rate on positioning requirements and maintained client’s rate since 2004
- Solidified Chubb’s renowned reputation in these highly specialized sectors of the insurance industry